Industry news|2022-03-26| admin
Coupling is a coupling device used to connect two machines to make them move synchronously and transmit a certain torque. Most couplings are separable, and the two ends can be connected to two shafts for installation. When the two shafts are connected, the coupling must be aligned first, so how to align the coupling? Let's see together.
1. The purpose of alignment of the coupling
When the two shafts are connected through the coupling, there will inevitably be relative errors caused by relative displacement and relative inclination, that is, the centerlines of the two shafts do not coincide. The misalignment of the shaft will cause the equipment to vibrate, cause the bearing temperature to rise and wear, and even cause the entire equipment to vibrate violently, and some parts will be damaged instantly, causing the equipment to malfunction and not work properly. Therefore, the purpose of coupling alignment mainly includes the following aspects:
1. Minimize vibration and noise caused by misalignment or excessive relative inclination of the two axes.
2. Avoid extra radial load between shaft and bearing. 3) Make sure that the axial displacement of each shaft during the working process is not hindered by the other side.
Second, the method and steps of the alignment of the coupling
The alignment of the coupling is that after the driven equipment is installed, leveled and fixed, the driven equipment is basically installed. The work to be done is to fine-tune the coupling to ensure that the radial deviation and tilt deviation of the two couplings are within the allowable tolerance range. 2 Determination of Adjustment Baseline
In the process of equipment installation, in most cases, the driven equipment is installed first, then the reducer is installed, and finally the prime mover is installed (the reducer can be regarded as the prime mover for the driven equipment and the driven equipment for the prime mover). ). After the driven equipment is installed, leveled and aligned, the position of the input shaft of the driven equipment is determined, and its position is fixed and cannot be changed in the subsequent installation process. Therefore, the measurement and adjustment of the coupling centering must be based on the input shaft of the driven equipment, and the output shaft of the original equipment docked with the reference shaft is called the positioning shaft.
1. Fix the outer leg to one side of the lift joint coupling motor and move the inner leg until the eccentric line between the motor and the center of the pump is zero. In order to ensure that the motor will not move at will, after fixing one leg of the motor, the other side should be supported by a top wire.
2. Fix the inner leg of the coupling and move the outer leg so that the eccentricity of the two center lines is zero.
3. After the above two methods are repeated several times, the coupling can be in a good alignment state. The commonly used straightening methods for microcomputer pumps include single-table method, double-table method and three-table method. Regardless of the method, there is a common feature; the alignment in the horizontal plane is more error-prone than the alignment in the vertical plane, and it is repetitive, time-consuming, and computationally tedious.
Put the dial gauge on the pump end, set the dial gauge to zero, and turn the count wheel once to get a value every 90 degrees. Finally, when the dial indicator is turned back to the starting position, it must be reset to zero, and the sum of the left and right readings should be equal to the sum of the upper and lower figures. Then analyze the relative spatial position of the two axes according to the readings, and make appropriate adjustments according to the deviation value. First adjust the left and right deviation of the coupling to the allowable value, and then adjust the height to the standard.
S1 = (axial difference (absolute value of mouth opening) × distance from foot 1 to measuring point) ÷ measuring point diameter ÷ circumferential radial difference (difference) value/2;
S2 = (the axial difference of a pair of shafts × the distance from the foot 2 to the measurement point) ÷ the diameter of the measurement point ÷ the circumferential radial interpolation (difference) value/2.
The first type: if the opposite wheel is open at the top, take the "+" sign; if it is open at the bottom, the "-" sign can be understood as a row from top to bottom;
Second: when the motor is low: "+"; when the motor is high, taking "-" can be understood as writing positive or negative from top to bottom.
If S1 is positive (upper opening, lower motor), it means that the gasket needs to be padded, and the number of S1 is the thickness of the gasket to be padded.
In addition: the diameter of the measuring point is the rotating diameter of the measuring point, not the diameter of the coupling. Left and right adjustment is similar.
The above is the relevant knowledge about coupling alignment, and more coupling related knowledge will be introduced to you.