Industry news|2022-02-27| admin
1. High transmission efficiency of helical gears: Helical gears have compact meshing structure and high transmission efficiency.
2. Helical gear transmission is more stable: The stability of the transmission ratio is the basic requirement of various gearboxs. Among them, the high-precision planetary gearbox is widely used in various mechanical equipment that requires precision, and has high requirements on the stability of operation. Therefore, helical gears with higher precision can work more stably and stably than spur gear gearboxs.
3. High rigidity of helical teeth: The helical gears of the planetary gearbox have a high degree of coincidence, and there are many meshing teeth in the working process, which greatly reduces the impact and noise, makes the transmission of the planetary gearbox more stable, and can also work at high speed under heavy load.
4. Low noise of helical teeth: When the speed of the helical planetary gearbox is the same as that of the spur gear gearbox, the noise of the helical planetary gearbox is lower than that of the spur gear gearbox. The reason is that the helical planetary gearbox meshes continuously from point to line, and the spur gear meshes through the line. The helical gears are lubricated and smooth during the transition.
Newcastle high precision helical gear gearbox.
5. Small volume of helical teeth: In the process of processing, the number of teeth is small, which can prevent the gear from being cut down, and the corresponding gear will be much smaller.
6. Helical gears are available in various styles and sizes: the helical gears of the precision planetary gearbox are more comfortable in the axial direction than the spur gears. The drive shaft of the helical planetary gearbox does not have to be at the same level as the rear axle. If it is a spur gear planetary gearbox, it only needs to be at the same level.
High-precision helical gear gearbox has the advantages of high cost performance, wide application, economical and practical, long service life, etc. It has the characteristics of low backlash, high efficiency, high input speed, high input torque and low noise.
The appearance and structure of the high-precision helical gear gearbox are light/small. Lifetime maintenance-free, no matter where the equipment is, it can be maintenance-free, and the maintenance level is IP65, so it can be used when the working environment is poor. Industrial robots and active electromechanical products.
The high-precision helical gear gearbox has the advantages of compact structure, small return clearance, high precision, long service life and large additional output torque.
High-precision helical gear gearboxs can be directly installed into communication and DC servo motors, brushless motors and stepper motors, and are widely used in medium-precision industrial fields.
Such as: printing machine tools, flame cutting, laser cutting, CNC machine tools, tool machinery, food packaging, automation industry, aerospace, semiconductor equipment, medical devices, robots, manipulators, communication equipment, pharmaceutical equipment, printing equipment, packaging Machinery, CNC machine tools, vehicle industry active control system and other occupations.
The motor utilization factor is the ratio of motor power to equipment power. In the process of application, it depends on the situation to select the coefficient. But not bigger is better, because that would be too wasteful.
Before installing the equipment, confirm whether the motor and gearbox are in good condition, and strictly check whether the dimensions of the components connecting the bending motor and the gearbox match. Here are the dimensions and cooperative public services of the motor's positioning boss, input shaft, gearbox, groove, etc.
Connect the motor and the gearbox naturally. When connecting, it must be ensured that the concentricity of the output shaft of the gearbox and the input shaft of the motor is consistent, and the gearbox and the motor flange are parallel. If the gearbox is not properly equipped during the equipment process, it will cause the motor shaft to break or the gearbox gear to wear.
In addition, during the equipment, it is strictly forbidden to hit with a hammer to prevent the bearing or gear from being damaged by excessive axial force or radial force. Be sure to tighten the device bolts before tightening the tension bolts.
Before equipment, use gasoline to scrub the anti-rust oil on the motor input shaft, positioning boss and gearbox connection. This aspect is to ensure the tightness of the connection and the flexibility of operation, and to prevent unnecessary wear.
Before connecting the motor and the gearbox, the keyway of the motor shaft should be straight with the tightening bolt. To ensure an even force, first tighten any diagonal equipment bolts, but do not tighten them, then tighten the other two diagonal equipment bolts, and then tighten the four equipment bolts one by one.