Industry news|2022-02-28| admin
The main components of the plum blossom elastic coupling are the shaft sleeves at both ends and the elastic body in the middle. The elastic coupling can transmit torque with zero backlash and no vibration. Backlash can be eliminated with elastomers. Some problems will also be encountered in the application of elastic couplings. Today, I will introduce to you how to install elastic couplings during use and what to pay attention to.
1. Before installation, first check whether the two shafts of the prime mover and the working machine are concentric, whether there is wrapping paper and collision on the surfaces of the two shafts, whether there are debris in the inner holes of the two half couplings of the plum coupling, and whether there is collision at the edge of the inner hole . If so, clean the shaft and coupling halves and use a fine file to handle the bumps. Then check whether the diameter and length of the inner hole of the two half couplings are consistent with the diameter and length of the shaft extension of the prime mover and the working machine. In general selection, it is better to let the length of the half coupling at the end of the prime mover and the working machine be less than the length of its shaft extension by 10-30mm.
2. In order to facilitate installation, it is best to put the two half couplings into a 120-150 incubator or oil tank for preheating, so that the size of the inner hole is increased and it is easy to install. After installation, make sure that the shaft head cannot protrude from the end face of the half coupling, preferably flush. Detect the distance between the two half couplings: measure the readings of 3-4 points along both sides of the half coupling flange, as well as the sum of the measured dimensions of the extension section and the two membrane groups, and the error is controlled in the range of 0-0.4mm Inside.
3. Correction: use a dial indicator to detect the runout of the flange end face and outer circle of the two halves of the coupling. When the outer circle of the flange is less than 250mm, the runout value shall not be greater than 0.05mm; when the outer circle of the flange is greater than 250mm, the runout value shall not be greater than 0.08.
4. Install bolts: Insert the bolts from the outside of the small hole of the flange, and pass through the outside of the large hole of the other flange. Put on the buffer sleeve, elastic washer, twist the nut, and tighten the nut with a wrench. If the installation is uncomfortable or disassembled for replacement, the shaft and half-coupling will not be damaged, and it is best to rotate freely after installation.
5. Operation instructions: Before starting the equipment, check whether the nut of the plum coupling is loose or falls off. If so, tighten the nut with a wrench in time.
The installation process of the plum blossom coupling does not require too many preparations. The main thing is to do the preparatory work before installation, grasp the details of the installation well, and do the debugging work well. More is still a matter of details, so try not to install it before the preparations are done. For more questions, you can consult Shenzhen Weidong.