Industry news|2022-03-14| admin
The maintenance of the gearbox is the key way to increase its service life. The maintenance of the common high-precision planetary gearbox is about grease. The grease of the gear should be maintained frequently (except for the natural large planetary gearbox), and the gear is working. There will be damage in the whole process. It is very easy to drop the material residue of the gear into the lubricating grease, which will cause secondary damage. Therefore, the lubricating grease should be replaced on time.
How to maintain the planetary gear gearbox Pay attention to frequent observation. If there is an abnormality, it should be stopped in time to eliminate it. If the cause is not found and the fault is not eliminated, the operation should be stopped. After understanding how to maintain the planetary gear gearbox during the running-in period.
1. Requirements and maintenance of lubricating oil:
1. When the new factory is delivered, the gearbox generally has customer-specified or standard lubricating oil.
2. The gears and bearings of the planetary gear transmission parts are oil-dipped and smooth. Except for regular oil changes, the gearbox does not need other maintenance.
3. The lubricating oil should be replaced regularly. When the gearbox is used for the first time, the first oil change should be carried out after the operating time reaches 150 hours. The lubricating oil needs to be replaced once, and the oil should be changed at least once a year.
4. It is recommended to replace the lubricating grease once a week or add it before restarting the machine.
5. When the storage period of the planetary gearbox exceeds one year, it is necessary to carry out a rust-proof treatment from scratch.
Second, the correctness of the position of the breather plug of the planetary gearbox:
1. The effect of the ventilation plug of the planetary gearbox
When the maximum working temperature of the planetary gearbox is 90°C, there will be an oil pressure of 0.1-0.2MPa in the gearbox. When the design materials of the rotating parts are sealed with materials with a pressure resistance of less than 0.3MPa, it is necessary to balance the internal pressure of the gearbox with the external pressure to ensure no oil leakage and oil leakage. A vent plug can be used to accomplish this requirement.
2. Reverse the position of the vent plug of the gearbox
① When the vertical equipment of the reversing gearbox is installed, the orientation of the vent plug of the equipment has been confirmed as the highest position in the design, and it is only necessary to pay attention to whether its orientation interferes with the driving equipment of the planetary gearbox and the pipeline space of the equipment.
② When reversing the gearbox for horizontal installation, it is necessary to confirm that the planetary gearbox, drive equipment and pipeline space of the equipment are in the correct equipment orientation, so as to ensure that the orientation of the equipment ventilation plug is at the highest position, otherwise the gears in the gearbox are smooth Oil may escape from the breather plug.
(1) Regularly check the condition of the lubricating oil of the gearbox to see if it needs to be compensated, or whether there are impurities in the lubricating oil. If there is moisture or viscosity problems, it should be dealt with in time
(2) Check whether there is other noise during the operation of the gearbox. If there is noise, stop it in time for processing.
(3) During the operation of the planetary gearbox, various parameters must meet the requirements in the manual, and cannot be overloaded.
The above is an introduction to the maintenance of common high-precision planetary gearboxs. Planetary gearboxs are mainly lubricated and maintained, and transmission efficiency is also an important indicator of gearboxs. To test, related equipment is required, and it is difficult for customers to measure specific data. Generally, the main thing is to do a good job in the internal maintenance of the gearbox.