Industry news|2022-03-25| admin
Planetary gearbox has the characteristics of compact structure, high precision and high strength, and is widely used in machine tools, automation, packaging and printing, robotics and other industries. A good gearbox has these conditions, so what parameters should the equipment of the planetary gearbox have?
1. Reduction ratio: The number of stages of the planetary gearbox and the planetary gear carrier is related. Common gearboxs generally have two-stage planetary carriers, and some have three-stage planetary carriers. When the number of planetary carriers increases, the speed ratio of the gearbox itself also increases. Of course, whether it is the number of planetary gear carriers or the speed ratio, there will be an upper limit.
2. Number of stages: The number of stages of the planetary gearbox refers to the number of planetary gear carriers inside the gearbox, generally a three-stage gear carrier, which has a great relationship with the speed ratio, and the speed ratio will also increase with the increase of the number of stages.
3. Full load efficiency: The full load efficiency of the gearbox refers to the maximum output torque when the gearbox is fully loaded multiplied by the efficiency.
4. Working life: When the input speed reaches a certain value, the service life of the gearbox under the rated load.
5. Rated torque: The rated torque is the torque that the rated life allows for long-term operation. When the output speed is 100 rpm, the life of the gearbox is the average life, and when this value is exceeded, the average life of the gearbox will decrease. When the output torque exceeds twice, the gearbox fails.
6. Noise: decibel dB(A), the input speed is 3000 rpm, no load, and it is measured when it is 1m away from the gearbox.
The gearbox is a transmission device with low speed and high torque. Ordinary gearboxs also have several pairs of gears with the same principle to achieve the ideal reduction effect. The ratio of the number of teeth of the large and small gears is the transmission ratio. Series: Number of planetary gears. Because one set of planetary gears cannot meet the larger transmission ratio, sometimes two or three sets are needed to meet the user's larger transmission ratio requirements. As the number of planetary gears increases, the length of the 2- or 3-stage gearbox will increase and the efficiency will decrease. Return clearance: When the output end is fixed and the input end rotates clockwise and counterclockwise to generate ±2% rated torque at the input end, there is a slight angular displacement at the input end of the gearbox, which is the return clearance. The unit is "cent", which is one sixtieth of a degree. Also known as recoil, full load efficiency.
The transmission efficiency of the gearbox should be measured on a dedicated test bench. The test method can be divided into direct dynamometer method and loss dynamometer method. Direct dynamometer method can be divided into single-station direct dynamometer method and double-station direct dynamometer method. The single-station direct dynamometer method is a method of directly measuring the input, output torque and rotational speed of the gearbox with an instrument on the test bench to determine the efficiency. There can be a larger reduction ratio, and the input shaft and output shaft are not on the same axis or on the same plane. However, it is generally larger in size and has lower transmission efficiency and accuracy.
The above is the knowledge about the relevant parameters of the planetary gearbox. For more gearbox problems, you can consult Shenzhen Win-drive Automation.